Friday, September 24, 2021

Live Light Reflection: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living

You can download the reflection “I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living” along with other resources at http://revtrev.link/free

The Lord is my healer. It is the Lord who gives me strength. He helps me rise up with wings as eagles. He helps me run and not grow weary. He helps me walk and not faint. He gives me everything I need for life and godliness. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, the Lord is with me. He restores my health and heals my wounds.

I want to enjoy good health so that all may go well with me, even as my soul is getting along well. So, whatever I eat or drink, I eat and drink for the glory of God. I value the value of physical training while I recognize godliness has value for all things. I am not my own, I have been bought with a price. I belong to God. I honour Him with my body.

A joyful heart is good medicine. The joy of the Lord is my strength. I laugh and enjoy those around me. I laugh and I find joy. I laugh at the enemies’ plans to steal, kill and destroy, because God is working all things together for good, bringing life. The life He brings is life to the full.

He empowers me to accomplish every good work prompted by faith. I make the plans, He directs the steps. I trust in Him with my whole heart. I don’t lean on my own understanding. In all my ways, I seek Him and He makes my path straight.

Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. I fill my thoughts with His thoughts — thoughts that are for me, not against me — thoughts that give me a hope and future. I am not wise in my own eyes; I fear the LORD and I shun evil.  I know this brings health to my body and nourishment to my bones.

I am still confident in this - I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. I will wait for the Lord, I will stay strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

Reflection Questions

  1. What do You want me to focus on in the reflection today?
  2. What do You want me to do about it?
  3. Have I prayed and exchanged my problems for Your peace?

© 2021 Trevor Lund - http://revtrev.com https://www.LiveLIGHTAcademy.com

Download your own copy of this reflection “I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living” along with other resources at http://revtrev.link/free

goodness of the lord

No comments:

Post a Comment