Saturday, September 25, 2021

Live LIGHT Reflection: I am grateful for today.

Download the Reflection “I am grateful for today” along with other resources at http://revtrev.link/free

I am grateful for today.

I start this day with a smile on my face and a feeling of great anticipation. Every day is a new beginning. I feel completely free of yesterday. There are many wonderful things in my life, and I am grateful for all of them.

Life is a gift and I am learning to enjoy every part of it to the fullest. Each day is a new and exciting adventure.

Life comes easy to me, and I am excited about my future. I have so many great things on the horizon. I feel blessed by God to have such an exciting future.

Sometimes, I can feel a lack of gratitude for my life, but that feeling is over quickly. I remember all the things in my life that make me grateful. I smile and move forward with my day.

I am very blessed for all the amazing things I get to experience and emotionally feel. I enjoy my friends and family. I spend my free time in a way that pleases me. And as awesome as my life is, it gets better all the time. With my God the best is yet to come!

I have the same power that raised Jesus from the dead inside of me. I know that He controls my destiny. It is easy for me to make positive changes to my life as He empowers me to accomplish every God work prompted by my faith. Today can be the best day I have ever experienced.

Today, I remember all the things that make my life wonderful. I seize the life and find new ways to make my life more fulfilling. I am grateful for today.

Self-Reflection Questions:

  1. What makes me feel grateful about my life?
  2. How can I make my life better?
  3. How can I improve the challenging areas of my life?

Remember to Download the Reflection “I am grateful for today” along with other resources at http://revtrev.link/free

grateful for today

No comments:

Post a Comment