Thursday, June 18, 2020

Tips to Live LIGHT Above the Negativity

Learn the why and how of the Live Casts with Tips to Live LIGHT Above the Negativity.

Learn more and sign up for 40 days of email at https://revtrev.com/fast #LiveLIGHT #Blessing #Peace #Hope #negativity

https://restream.io/?ref=l6J47

You were created to walk with God in the garden in the cool of the day, sin came into the world and you bore the consequences, Jesus came and took your place and reversed the curse and offered you His yoke that is easy and His burden that is light. You're a child of God creation longs to be revealed. You are a living light, will you Live LIGHT?

What if?

What if you're surrounded by negativity?

What if you can't control the thoughts in your head?

What if you seem more and more on the boiling point of anger?

Since 2006 I’ve been helping people through daily emails to think God’s thoughts about themselves and their circumstances. I’ve backed away from that for a while, but have taken the time to update the emails and get them ready for anyone who wants to Live LIGHT Above the Negativity.

There are 3 truths you need to agree with so that you can live LIGHT above the negativity.

3 Truths I need to agree with so I can Live LIGHT Above the Negativity

1. Negativity is any thought, word or action that is not in agreement with the will of God expressed in the Bible

2. I can’t control other people’s thoughts words or actions. I can only control mine - with Holy Spirit’s help.

3. Bringing my thoughts, words and actions more into agreement with the will of God expressed in the Bible - with Holy Spirit’s help can change the atmosphere in my everyday world - no matter how negative it is.

Live Light above the negativity Challenge
tips

Sign up for the Live LIGHT Above the Negativity Challenge - Negativity Fast today at https://revtrev.com/fast and get 40 daily emails to help you Live LIGHT Above the Negativity and bring your thoughts, words and actions into more agreement with the will of God expressed in the Bible.

How

I’ll be doing Live Casts 8:00 AM Monday - Friday starting Monday June 8. This will be an instruction from the Word, maybe some commentary from me, and a prayer for all of us.

I’ll be unpacking Ephesians 4:15-32 and look at

Tips to Live LIGHT Above Self-Condemnation
Tips to Live LIGHT Above a Negative Environment
Tips to Live LIGHT Above Discouragement
Tips to Live LIGHT Above Negative Words
Tips to Live LIGHT Above Judging others
Tips to Live LIGHT Above Being Offended at God
Tips to Live LIGHT Above UnForgiveness

They will be short. They will be interactive. If you can’t watch them live, you can still comment when you see them and I’ll do my best to respond. In the meantime, I WILL respond to any email you send when you sign up at https://revtrev.com/fast

ASK

If you’ve done a negativity fast, can you let me know in the comments if you’re willing to shoot a video to tell others about your experience? I have an app that makes it simple for you to do on your phone or computer. I’d be happy to send you a link.

Oh...here it is https://app.videopeel.com/kb18p9ri

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment