Friday, May 14, 2021

I just have a few more AHA Moments to chase down

I was getting so excited listening to and implementing ideas I got from a Membership Webinar that I was a part of. I had so many AHA moments from it. It stirred something in me.

The Aha moments of the past

I remember when the internet was young, and we were dialing up on a 1200 baud modem to bulletin boards to download 8-bit games to play. I wondered about the people who had created them and uploaded them and was amazed we were connected in one small way.

When domains became a thing, a friend and I were minutes away from purchasing alberta.com and even less time away from purchasing canada.com . I didn’t know how I could install a forum or how to run one, but the idea was to have a place for people to gather and share ideas. That was before social media.

When my wife and kids moved to New Zealand I started RevTrev.com to stay connected with our family and friends in Canada. We were hosting personal videos before YouTube was a thing.

Then Twitter happened and I got a lot of connections before celebrities go on to it. And Facebook opened up and that’s how I connected with many of you. And Instagram…I don’t even know how I got the followers I have on Instagram. And TikTok…well, I’m just there for the people who are passionate about things I’m mildly interested in. I can listen to passionate people talk about just about anything.

All the time

And all that time God’s been working out and entrusting the Live LIGHT message to me.

You know I don’t want to overwhelm you with information. We get enough of that everywhere we turn. Information is only as good as the transformation it helps facilitate.

Transformation is the work of the Holy Spirit. Transformation happens when we move from order to disorder to reorder. It happens best in a life-giving community.

What if that community met around the Live LIGHT Pathway?

The Live LIGHT Pathway helps you move from busy-ness to blessing, from frustration to fulfillment and from miracles done to you to miracles done through you. It happens best in a life-giving community.

The wheels are still turning for me and I still have more “aha moments” to chase down, but I wanted you to know I’m excited because I’m seeing a whole new way to use Podia to have a life-giving community that will help transform lives.

Can I pray for you?

Lord you’ve created us for community and many of us are either not in a life-giving community or have had our communities be put on hold in some way for this season we’re in. I pray we’ll all find a place where you place us… and we’ll know we’ve been placed there by you. Amen

Carpe Vitae!

No comments:

Post a Comment